Tuesday, January 2, 2007

cultural identiy crisis.

I want to be a Gimmie Your Stuff ambassador.
Even though it seems overpopulated with my fellow countrymen, I would like to be a part of it.

I can send you stuff from one of the most dangerous parts of America to live in--a decaying urban sprawl, formerly steel-city created by immagrants in the early 1900's! But seriously, I can send food, clothing, music, candy, and other assorted things that are mostly original to my area of America.
Heck...I'd even swap with somebody else from America since Ohio seems to have nothing that the rest of the country has.

2 comments:

Elara said...

Hello, I'm Debbie from Malaysia. I'm new to swapping and I'm not listed yet. I'd love to swap stuffs with you. Please visit my blog and leave a message there. You can also email me at phat_elara@yahoo.com. I'll get back to you soon, I promise! =)

darkfairie said...

Hello! :)

I'm from Singapore and I'd love to swap with you!

Heres my swap-page: http://pinkieme.livejournal.com/14892.html

I hope to hear from you soon!

darkfairie@hotmail.com (: